A short description about your broker
JustForex is an international broker working with clients from different countries. We understand that every person is unique with his own values, no matter whether he is a trader or a partner. When our team develops the services of the company, we take into account the variety of cultures, nations, trading experience and demands of our clients. JustForex offers several trading account types with a wide choice of trading instruments and everyone can find the most suitable one according to his preferences.
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in: 2012
Website languages: English, Russian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Indonesia, Malaysian, Chinese, Urdu, Vietnamese, Korean, Thai.
Available account type.
Cent, Mini, Standard, ECN, Crypto, Islamic.
MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 4 Android, Metatrader 4 iOS, MT4 Web Trader
Trading Type (Forex, Stocks CFDs, Commodities etc…)
Forex, Crypto, Commodities, CFDs
Standard account – $100
ECN – $500
Mini – $0
Cent – $0
Crypto – $0
Cent account – 0.01 cent lot
Mini account – 0.01 lot
Standard account – 0.01 lot
ECN account – 0.01 lot
Crypto account – 0.01 lot
Cent account – 1000 cent lots (with step 0.01)
Mini account – 100 lots
Standard account – 100 lots
ECN account – 100 lots
Crypto account – 1,000,000 lots
Scalping Allowed? – yes
Hedging Allowed? – yes
EA Allowed? – yes
Account Currency – USD, EUR, MYR, IDR, THB, VND, USC
Bonus without deposit – NO (only when correspondent actions are held)
Deposit Bonus – Double Benefit Bonus
Cent account – 40%
Mini account – 40%
Standard account – 40%
ECN account – 100%
Crypto account – 30%
Stop Out Level
Cent account – 20%
Mini account – 20%
Standard account – 20%
ECN account – 50%
Crypto account – 15%
Deposit method (Thai Bank, credit card, Neteller, Skrill etc…)
Withdraw method (Thai Bank, credit card, Neteller, Skrill etc…)
What are the benefits of crypto trading in Forex?
A large share of remote earnings falls on cryptocurrencies and related operations.
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, so traders can make a significant profit on sharp price
movements. Therefore, more investors are interested in cryptocurrency trading and it has
become increasingly popular.
Trading is one of the main ways to make money on cryptocurrency. It is not significantly
differed from trading with precious metals, currencies, and stocks. The main goal is the
same: buy cheaper, sell more expensive and make a profit.
According to the CoinMarketCap, there are over a thousand cryptocurrencies in the world,
and their number is growing every day. Except the well-known Bitcoins, LiteCoin,
Ethereum, Ripple are promising and highly liquid trading instruments. In order to make
money on cryptocurrency trading, you should be able to correctly forecast the future price
movements, as well as have a sufficient amount of knowledge.
How to make money on cryptocurrency
There are several types of earnings on cryptocurrency. One of them is trading which
involves opening the positions to buy or sell. Cryptocurrency can be traded both on the
crypto exchanges and via Forex brokers.
Cryptocurrency exchange is an online platform where everyone can sell, buy, and
Cryptocurrency exchanges contain the tools, which allow tracking the rate and history of
transactions, place orders etc. To start trading, a trader registers an account on a
Choosing a cryptocurrency exchange, it is necessary to pay attention to the following
- Liquidity. The higher the daily turnover is, the higher the liquidity, and the faster
orders are executed.
- Interface. It should be clear and easy-to-use.
- Reputation. Read reviews about crypto exchange you are interested in on trustworthy resources.
- Deposit and withdrawal ways. Each exchange has its own set of options for depositing and withdrawing funds.
- Fees. As a rule, exchanges charge fees for depositing and withdrawing funds, for opening and closing orders. The size of the commission may vary at different exchanges.
- Verification. Person’s identity is not mandatory on most exchanges. However, verified accounts usually increase trading opportunities and security.
Brokers who provide services for trading currencies also offer to trade cryptocurrencies.
For example, JustForex provides profitable trading conditions for both beginners and
experienced traders. The broker offers a wide range of financial instruments on the Crypto
account: 39 trading instruments, including such cryptocurrencies as BTC, ETH, Ripple,
BCH, EMC, LTC. You can start trading with any amount since there are no minimum
Brokers use trading platforms. MetaTrader 4 is one of the most popular programs for
online trading. It is convenient to make a market analysis here. The technical capabilities
of the platform are more adapted than the functionality of cryptocurrency exchanges.
When trading through brokers, the client is more secure. In addition, it is possible to use
leverage and automatic trading.
Key benefits of crypto trading on Forex
Trading digital currencies is characterized by a high level of volatility. For one day, the
rates of cryptocurrencies can change by 10 or more percent. Sometimes a change in
cryptocurrency quotes may exceed 50% in one day. That provides good opportunities for
earning. Therefore, many traders use cryptocurrency for their activities.
Among other advantages of cryptocurrency trading are:
- Round-the-clock trading. Crypto trading on the Forex market is available 24/7.
- High liquidity. You can sell/buy any amount of cryptocurrency. Trading volumes on
exchanges make it easy to do.
- The opportunity to earn. The steadily growing market stirs interest in earnings.
- Leverage. It allows getting profit even with a relatively small amount of investment. Trading cryptocurrencies is a promising way to make money and with the right approach, it may bring good profits. But do not forget about the money management rules, remember about trading strategy and discipline.